Things to do in and around Positano
Positano and the Amalfi Coast are the perfect choice for who seek for a relaxing and wellness vacation, and for those who want to discover hidden paths, natural and architectural masterpieces.
10 things you should not miss:
- Walk through the streets of Positano, enjoying the scents and colors of Bouganville that adorn the walls and covering the arbors;
- Try the unique experience to give yourself a pair of sandals made to measure;
- Dine at one of the many restaurants overlooking the sea, to enjoy the good food and the wonderful view;
- Rent a boat and visit the many beaches that stretch along the Amalfi Coast;
- Take one of the many ferries leaving from the dock of Positano to Capri or Amalfi for a day trip;
- Walk on Sentiero degli Dei, you will walk in the nature enjoying breathtaking views;
- A day of shopping in Sorrento;
- Visit Ravello, to listen to a concert at Villa Rufolo, or get lost in the labyrinthine garden of Villa Cimbrone;
- Visit Pompei, archaeological site that shows how it was a Roman city shortly before the year zero;
- Visit Paestum archaeological area with three temples dating back to the Magna Grecia.